LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
These IP changes they keep doing are pushing me more towards wanting to visit other places like Vegas, San Diego, miami and etc. That's a plus in that I needed a kick to stop visiting the priciest place on earth.

Another bright side is that with all this money they're losing, they're gonna be less likely to destroy other classics 👍 I remain optimistic.

Lord Starwalker

For me the brightside is the opportunity to experience a Disney park like AK with a very small crowd of guests. Come 2021 we will probably lose this option and no telling if it will ever see anything like this again.

EOD K9

Two cruises were canceled for me this year, so we are doing 7 nights on the Fantasy next year. We haven’t done a seven nighter nor been on the Fantasy. So there’s that.

Last edited:

Chef Mickey

The bright side is this is the best the parks have been from an experience in a LONG time.

The only lowlight was EPCOT, but everything else was awesome.

NelsonRD

I agree. Do you think that will last once the immediate threat of COVID-19 is behind us?

Yes, I think some procedures will remain as a result. Although in the future, people may relax on sanitation, and revisions made to policy, I think a post covid19 environment will be cleaner then the pre-covid environment.

Walt Disney1955

Here is mine: By the time WDW finally opens up (without masks and restrictions), I will have enough points on my credit card to pay for the whole trip.

What is your "bright side"?

I was hoping 2020 in the fall was a possibility. I guess we can see how quick the summer goes but there will have to be a major culture shift to ditch the masks. Won't go with masks as a requirement though, that is just a buzz kill if there ever was one, so I'll wait. But I guess if there is any bright side to it, it does give me the chance to save some more money.

graphite1326

Original Poster
I was hoping 2020 in the fall was a possibility. I guess we can see how quick the summer goes but there will have to be a major culture shift to ditch the masks. Won't go with masks as a requirement though, that is just a buzz kill if there ever was one, so I'll wait. But I guess if there is any bright side to it, it does give me the chance to save some more money.
I hear ya

KBLovedDisney

The bright side? Well, I mean we saved a lot of money from what we would have spent on a Disney vacation.
🤷‍♀️

This might actually be a repeat...for a few years.

Maybe in several years after saving some money, we might actually be able to stay in the Polynesian Resort. That would be nice.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

The bright side? Well, I mean we saved a lot of money from what we would have spent on a Disney vacation.
🤷‍♀️

This might actually be a repeat...for a few years.

Maybe in several years after saving some money, we might actually be able to stay in the Polynesian Resort. That would be nice.
If you rent some DVC points and get a studio you could probably do that for very relatively cheap. Just an idea you might not have thought about. The studios sleep 5 and are pretty spacious. If you know a DVC member they can get you 25% off and that's pretty awesome for the accommodations you get in return.

newhorizons1

I have more time to potty train my child, which right now, seems hopeless. Tips and moral support welcomed.

I managed to get my oldest potty trained at the beginning of everything shutting down. I figured we weren't going anywhere for awhile so let's do this now! The Daniel Tiger potty training episode helped tremendously!

For me we've been able to have dinner together almost every night since this happened. Due to my husband's work schedule he missed dinner with us a few times a week prior to this. For Disney, if capacity remains how it is, the bright side is my September trip will be so nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom