what is the longest time you spent in disney world/land
my cousin stay for two months at OKW

Goodness:hammer:

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by curious
what is the longest time you spent in disney world/land
my cousin stay for two months at OKW

Goodness:hammer:

2 Months?! My gosh, ok I think that would be a little too long for me. The longest I've stayed was a week athough I could have done 2 if I was able to.

abu21

10 days as of last year.... This year (early September) I will be down there for 12 days! It keeps getting longer and longer every year. I'd have to agree though, two months would be a little bit too long (and expensive).

wiskband

Originally posted by roysta123
I'm going for 36 days and I'm leaving on July 19th!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

12 more days!!!:sohappy:
are you serious? that is really long. I have to know... why? and where are you staying? This an exclusive Disney vacation? o and got room for me?:animwink:

wiskband

you know, I love it , look forward to it but think i would go nuts not to mention broke if i were there 2 months. what were the circumstances? I mean why 2 months?:veryconfu

RozFan

About a week is the longest I have ever stayed, after that I'm all Disney'd out. I need my reality fix, my comfy bed, and to see my puppers.

roysta123

I have to admit, I am staying off property about 10 seconds from Disney property in a 2 bedroom villa. Howerver, I will be going to Disney parks only. I am definately going to the parks everyday!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneydawg

This month we're meeting family down there that is flying in so we'll be staying a whole week. In years past I have only stayed for 4 or 5 days.

DixieBelle97

1997~7 days
2000~5 days
2001~8 days
2002~11 days

Well, this year I'm going for 12 days, and that's good enough for me. To those people going for 2 months, have fun.:cool:

RickEff

In 2001, I stayed at WDW for about three weeks. It was over Christmas and New Years. I think we got there around the 15th or so and left on the 6th. It was a GREAT time.

We did a lot of day trips to different places. Also, the length of time there made it possible to do some "unusual" things around WDW. For instance, we took a day and toured all of the deluxe resorts. It was a brilliant day, and something I'd recommend to everyone! We took whatever transportation we could...trying mostly for monorails where available or boats. It was a bit of a pain getting from one resort to another - many trips to the parks (whatever was closest) to transfer. We could have taken the car, but what fun would that have been?

In addition, we were able to visit KSC which sometimes gets left off the list if I'm only there for a short time.

One day, we went to Tampa (because we had tickets to Tran Siberian Orchestra) and spent a day there, just kind of checking it out. Incidentally - if you like Rock 'n Roll and Christmas DO NOT MISS AN OPPORTUNITY to see TSO. I've seen them three times now, and will see them again this Christmas. You can get some samples by visiting www.trans-siberian.com . Anybody else ever see them? Incredible shows. Rock Opera - Christmas Theme.

Rick

[Edited to fix 2001 - I'd originally typed 1991 :hammer: ]

Scooter

We've stayed for 8 days twice.:)
Both times at the Contemporary Conceirge.
Those were some expensive vacations.:eek:

I would like to go for 2 weeks one time.
If I did that I would definately visit those "Other" Parks though.
Driving back to my Resort on Disney Property every night would be fun...like coming home.:cool:

careship

When I was young, we camped at Fort WIlderness for 3 weeks. Well, I sponged off the parents til I was 18 so for years I went for 3 weeks.

Once I had my own kids we stayed 3 weeks until they started school then we went down to 2 weeks.

Last time I was there we went for a week. I leave in 3 days for 9 days. Then in October for 8 days.

When we stayed at Fort Wilderness when I was young, we went and did alot of things besides MK, as that was all there was until EPCOT opened. This stay we will only go off property one time and that will be for a few hours. The boys want to go to the Central FLorida Zoo.

PuertoRekinSam

In 2000, i went down on Feb 8th, and I came back on May 31st.

Sure some people might have called this "a college internship," bah, I work for Best Buy... I play for Disney:p

Speedo Bob

My longest stay was for 30 days one winter at the Polynesian. Of course my parents payed, if you think that it is bad that you have been spongeing off your parents till you were 18, well guess what? I been living with them my whole life and I am 52, so I guess I am the King of Spongeing off parents.

Any way I could live at Disney year round and not get tired of it.
The 30 days just flew by, I guess that happens when you are having so much fun. I must admit that at the end of the Vacation I gained about 25ibs, to many all you can eaters at Ohana's.
My Speedo's were very tight by the end of that trip but it was worth it for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom