Longest consecutive amount of time within park boundaries

NickMaio

Not sure if you are asking this but...
We have been at the MK from 9am to 3am - - In the park the whole time.
This was with Magic Hours.

SuperStretccch

Pretty sure that on my first ever trip, I was at MK from open to midnight for the Christmas Party. And because it was my first trip, everything was exciting and new to me. I will never forget the memory I have of consecutively riding Space Mountain up until the strike of midnight. It was truly magical, at least for me. :)

Monorail_Red_77

For me it was all the WDW 24 hour events. I would usually get through the MK turstile about 5:30am prior to 6am opening or so and walk out the turnstiles after park closed around 7:00am the next day so roughly 25.50 hours in the park. You can typically stay almost to an hour after official park close before you get kicked out nicely. Though you can no longer ride rides after park close time, you can check out Mainstreet and get some great Castle pics. We would get at MK Toll Plaza so early that there were no CM there and would park in CM parking area at the NW corner of TTC. So for me counting drive time (1.5 hours each way) it was closer to a 30 hour trip.

LittleBuford

For me it was all the WDW 24 hour events. I would usually get through the MK turstile about 5:30am prior to 6am opening or so and walk out the turnstiles after park closed around 7:00am the next day so roughly 25.50 hours in the park. You can typically stay almost to an hour after official park close before you get kicked out nicely. Though you can no longer ride rides after park close time, you can check out Mainstreet and get some great Castle pics. We would get at MK Toll Plaza so early that there were no CM there and would park in CM parking area at the NW corner of TTC. So for me counting drive time (1.5 hours each way) it was closer to a 30 hour trip.

Sounds amazing! Did you nap at all? I would have been concerned about falling asleep at the wheel on the way home!

EricsBiscuit

I was the first person at MK one day for the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour, arriving at 6:46 AM! I left at 2:14 am. It was a fun day!

Edit: it was 6:43
IMG_5783.PNG

Figments Friend

For me it was Epcot’s 25th. 8am to 12:07am.

Yes!
I was just about to post something similar, as the Epcot 25th was my longest single day stretch as well!
:)

Same day, but I was standing in front of the registration tables in an area before the turnstiles at around 7:30am or so.
I remember having to get up really early (5am - ish ) to have enough time to get myself together before a fellow enthusiast picked me up at my resort to trek over to the Park around 6 or 6:30.

Watching Cast drive parking lot trams over from the MK to Epcot anticipating big attendence that early in the morning was fun.
Walking out of the Park around midnight with the core throng of Event goers singing Pavillion songs as Third Shift looked on slightly confused while doing nightly work was equally fun.

I left the Park a few steps in front of you, Mr. 'Last Guest Out Of The Turnstiles'...!
;)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom