Long Lost Friends v2

Ignohippo

Chicken little? Seriously?

Do people actually like that movie?

Um, yes. Actually LOVE that movie. It certainly isn't anything close to Pixar standards (and thank goodness it bombed, or else we wouldn't have Pixar in the Disney fold), but it's a very good movie nonetheless.

It was head and shoulders above the other animated crap other studios were producing at the time (besides Dreamworks). IMO, it only gets a bad wrap because of the politics that were going on at the time. People wanted it to fail so that TWDCo would see how badly it needed Pixar.

I'm glad to see the "Chicken Little" characters in the parks. I wish they'd show up more often so they could spark some interest in the flick. Same with the characters from "Meet The Robinsons" and "Bolt", which are under-appreciated as well, IMO.

Ignohippo

The Robin Hood characters? Again?

They could show up all the time as far as I'm concerned. It's probably my favorite WDA flick.

I will still never understand, for the life of me, why they don't have a permanent location where these less-common characters rotate out randomly – one place at WDW where you don't know what characters will be there on any given day.

They spend millions on interactive games to keep passholders interested. They can't have a couple random characters out for meet and greets on a daily basis?

I_heart_Tigger

I noticed Atta and Flik aren't in the category of likely characters. I'm guessing there is one particularly crazy person on here upset about that. Some of you will know...others can see here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/my-character-meet-greet-petition-for-animal-kingdom.868096/
and here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/my-petition-for-a-bugs-life-2.868262/

Also, seems like the Long Lost Friends week shows that there is a need for the Male-centric movies to join a fairly regular rotation in the parks. We have every Princess movie (over) represented regardless of age but it's generally rarer to see the characters from Pinocchio, Bambi, Lion King, Robin Hood, Jungle Book...unless it's a special event.

asianway

They could show up all the time as far as I'm concerned. It's probably my favorite WDA flick.

I will still never understand, for the life of me, why they don't have a permanent location where these less-common characters rotate out randomly – one place at WDW where you don't know what characters will be there on any given day.

They spend millions on interactive games to keep passholders interested. They can't have a couple random characters out for meet and greets on a daily basis?
They set the character lineup & schedule and forget it for six months-pure laziness

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom