Long Lost Friends v2

lunchbox1175

I am surprised they are doing it in the middle of July when the parks are already very busy, last time was during a slower week, and it brought in a lot of additional people and made the parks busier than usual. I figured this would end up being sometime in September.

asianway

I am surprised they are doing it in the middle of July when the parks are already very busy, last time was during a slower week, and it brought in a lot of additional people and made the parks busier than usual. I figured this would end up being sometime in September.

Most of what it brought in was CMs who maingated their friends and families in.

lunchbox1175

Most of what it brought in was CMs who maingated their friends and families in.
Well, the 20 or so different families that I spoke with while I was in the lines waiting for the characters came from all over the country just to meet those special characters...I myself had absolutely no intention of going in January as I was going for 12 days in February, but when they made the announcement, we booked a special trip. Even if that is all it brought in, it increased overall park sales and profit by bringing in more people during a slow time, so that is why it surprised me because it doesn't really fall in line with WDW seemingly making every decision based on increasing revenue.

Jerm

The funny thing is most of the LLF are not that lost! Chicken Little is the one that stands out as a NEVER see anymore, but the other ones will pop up at different events. Kenny the Pirate should be chiming in on this anytime now!

asianway

Well, the 20 or so different families that I spoke with while I was in the lines waiting for the characters came from all over the country just to meet those special characters...I myself had absolutely no intention of going in January as I was going for 12 days in February, but when they made the announcement, we booked a special trip. Even if that is all it brought in, it increased overall park sales and profit by bringing in more people during a slow time, so that is why it surprised me because it doesn't really fall in line with WDW seemingly making every decision based on increasing revenue.
Whew, definitely not the reality of what went on the entirety of the 7 days...

joanna71985

I'll be there. I probably won't meet the Robin Hood characters (unless I get in line for laughs). But I am looking forward to seeing Louis again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom