LoL Lands

Chad

Original Poster
Here we need to come up with the lands in land of legends :) I'm Restricting it down to 5 lands, for simplicities sake.

Here's what I'm rooting for:
Native American
South American
Hawaiin/Polynesian
Rome/greek
Oriental

I was considering Egypt, but Busch Gardens already has a pretty good setup on those.

Goofster

I think Atlantis could be sort of a mini-land inside the Roman/Greek area. Maybe it wouldn't even have to be in the park as it opens, but maybe a phase 2 thing. Yeah, I think Atlantis would definately have to be part of the park in some cool way.

DisJosh

The atlantis idea is great! Dont want to burst your bubbles or anything but I just found out that atlantis is supposedly off the coast of florida LOL:D

Goofster

Ohh yeah I know! Atlantis is Cuba!! I tell everybody that since I saw the Atlantis expedition show on ABC at the beginning of summer. Nobody seems to believe me.:veryconfu

WDW-Imagineer

I don't see where Atlantis would fit in with a Roman/Greek land. I think Atlantis is a big enough topic to be its own land... plus there is plenty you would do with it.

DisJosh

Originally posted by disney2b
atlantis sounds good it could be like tom sawyers island is its not a land but has its own section

yeah sounds great......It just hit me that hercules would fit into the greek area lol!

Atlantis......:rolleyes: hehe:D

disney2b

with the island for atllantis like i said it to be like tom sawyers island but you enter it from below like in the living seas to see all the fish, and with the island, it can be surround by forest and the actual whatever we have can bew in the middle, so people cant see it and say that looks stupid, which it will really neat actuall, you need to be adventurous in this

DisJosh

OK guys I think we all agree we need to close up this lands decission. We'll try and decide tonight........ so make sure you put your 2 cents in!

Goofster

Sorry, Disjosh, I've just got 1 more comment about the Atlantis thing. I think personally the Atlantis area would benifit from being like Mermaid Lagoon in TDS. Make the entire land inside, and give the ceiling effects that make it look like the Entire City is inside this big bubble at the bottom of the ocean. That's the way I envision Atlantis. Not at the bottom of a Volcano, but I understand what you mean Disney2b. That way would be more the the movie and would still be neat.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Goofster
Sorry, Disjosh, I've just got 1 more comment about the Atlantis thing. I think personally the Atlantis area would benifit from being like Mermaid Lagoon in TDS. Make the entire land inside, and give the ceiling effects that make it look like the Entire City is inside this big bubble at the bottom of the ocean. That's the way I envision Atlantis. Not at the bottom of a Volcano, but I understand what you mean Disney2b. That way would be more the the movie and would still be neat.

I was considering this as well... although still keeping the island idea. What I would do is have the island look like ruins from the outside, but when you go inside, its really a paradise and shows you the beauty of Atlantis. The closest thing I can compare it to is Sea Base Alpha.

disney2b

Originally posted by Goofster
Not at the bottom of a Volcano, but I understand what you mean Disney2b. That way would be more the the movie and would still be neat.

um that was not intended for atlantis if thats what have heard, that was another section that i was discussing with someone and nothing to do with atlantis

Goofster

Oh no, I know that. I'm just saying your idea for the atlantis part (which you posted in this thread) makes it much like the movie, how the island is in the bottom of a volcano, while it seems much like it is above water level in some sunny area.

Sry if im confusing. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom