Loki - the Disney+ streaming Marvel MCU series

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
I'm rather shocked to see that there isn't a thread yet (unless I missed it in my search and thread reading) dedicated to the upcoming Disney+ series "Loki"!

So I'll start with the latest trailer:

And this from the Marvel website:

And finally, I will note that Tom Hiddleston in this particular outfit is everything I did not realize I was missing in my life:

1607660025804.png

Well, I take that back - I already knew I needed Tom! 😍

But I also need that button!

doctornick

Loki has been renewed for a second season!

Very interesting. One of the things I've been wondering is if these MCU series are intended as only one shots (single seasons) or if they are being done in a way to allow for ongoing storylines. This at least answers that some might be ongoing series as opposed to single runs.

Of course, there could easily be a mix of the two.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Very interesting. One of the things I've been wondering is if these MCU series are intended as only one shots (single seasons) or if they are being done in a way to allow for ongoing storylines. This at least answers that some might be ongoing series as opposed to single runs.

I could be totally off base but in having watched a ton of original content this year from different platforms around three seasons seems to be the average lifespan of series. I have no scientific evidence to back it up.

erasure fan1

I think mix of the two is the right answer. If I had to guess, they will give themselves the flexibility to extend a show that was a planned one off if it is crazy popular. Or use it to move that character to film. Feige is pretty smart that way. l feel like D+ is the MCUs way to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
Just for the record - this is my dream date: Tom Hiddleston Presents: The Loki Lectures

(Note: the link below could be considered spoilery info about Owen Wilson's character, so if you don't want to know, you miss a cute Hiddles story.)

Class!

1613101359494.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom