Locusts at the Land

Movielover

Hmmm, maybe they will use this event as a inspiration...

"Announcing the exciting new addition to Living With The Land...

hnGNH.gif

Now with officially more pricks than the people waiting in line with you!"

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can't explain why exactly, because I am old enough to know that anything can happen, but, I am having a hard time grasping a locust infiltration in a basically closed building. But... OK! One or two random ones maybe, but, it was made to sound like the end of time.
My Spider sense is telling me the CM might have embellished a bit.

Bender123

My Spider sense is telling me the CM might have embellished a bit.

They reproduce rapidly and a small population can grow exponentially in short order..."Infestation" could mean a few, that if the eggs aren't sprayed, could lead to thousands, with the next wave in the millions. If they found a "few" it likely means there are millions of microscopic eggs that need to be killed in the next week or two.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
They reproduce rapidly and a small population can grow exponentially in short order..."Infestation" could mean a few, that if the eggs aren't sprayed, could lead to thousands, with the next wave in the millions. If they found a "few" it likely means there are millions of microscopic eggs that need to be killed in the next week or two.
Quite true. While possible, it just seems very unlikely and is sounds like something a CM would say that was trying to be "funny".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom