StitchMad

Original Poster
What a great way to spend my first post here on these boards.. I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to a wonderful lady who goes by the name of Ronda.

On our second to last visit to the Magic Kingdom, we boarded the Jungle Cruise. How can you go without going on the Jungle Cruise? We set off, and our skipper, Ronda, introduced herself with the usual corny jokes.

We turn the corner towards inspiration falls, in mid-laughing about the usuals (the jokes are better if you hear them 20 times don't you agree?). Ronda's microphone breaks. I'm guessing any other skipper would shout to the whole boat, and continue you the spiel.. but it was dropping dark, and she was a very jolly lady. She started mouthing the words, and using sign language. Through the internet is probably not the best way to describe this, but once you've ridden the Jungle Cruise more times than you can remember, a change this GOOD was drastic. She made the whole boat roar with laughter, as she carried on mouthing words and doing the usual actions.

I would just like to again, thank Ronda for her great spiel, and if you're at MK soon, please let City Hall know.

Happy Halloween WDWMagic!

jiminy.cricket

I love Ronda! I met her last fall and I think she's one of the coolest and funniest people I've met! Did you know she speaks Chinese? If you loved her, please write City Hall and let them know; those letters really reflect well on the CMs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom