Local running groups?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is anyone in here local to Orlando? I'll OFFICIALLY be a FL resident in about 3 weeks. I'll be in the four corners area about 20 minutes from AK and was wondering if there are any local running groups? I know group runs are on hold right now but I need support once this pandemic is over.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Is anyone in here local to Orlando? I'll OFFICIALLY be a FL resident in about 3 weeks. I'll be in the four corners area about 20 minutes from AK and was wondering if there are any local running groups? I know group runs are on hold right now but I need support once this pandemic is over.

Check out either Fit2Run or Fleet Feet, if they have stores in Orlando. Running stores many times have groups or can connect you. You can also contact Hogwarts Running Club to see if their members know of non-virtual groups.

Lilofan

Check out either Fit2Run or Fleet Feet, if they have stores in Orlando. Running stores many times have groups or can connect you. You can also contact Hogwarts Running Club to see if their members know of non-virtual groups.
Fit2Run closed their retail stores due to poor performance at the FL mall in Orlando and Disney Springs.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Fit2Run closed their retail stores due to poor performance at the FL mall in Orlando and Disney Springs.

Fit2Run closed their Disney Springs store because Disney wanted the space for another retailer.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Location was poor choice at DS. Typical guest at WDW does not stop there. FL mall location learned the hard way.

I spoke with the manager. They were told Disney wanted the space to expand and weren't interested in renewing Fit2Run's lease. I'm a member of their club and shopped at both the Disney Springs store and on-line

Figment82

Check out Team in Training too. I’ve seen their group on the West Orange Trail when I used to live in Winter Garden, but that might be a bit of a drive for you.

I know there are running events at Lake Louisa and 10-Mile Clay Road. Nearby Clermont is surprisingly hilly for Florida and is popular with triathletes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom