Local Disney Store - Vinylmation

goonie007

Original Poster
So I walk into my local Disney Store in the Mall and start to look around like I try and do once a week to get my fix.... And then I turn around to head out and glance over and what do I see :eek: Vinylmations tucked away on a shelf (toy story, urban 5, cutesters, have a laugh)

There goes all my Christmas money :hammer:

ABigBrassBand

I have yet to buy any of these...and a LOCAL Disney shop? You're lucky, the closest one to me is Times Square and that's not that close.

I'll purchase some when I get down to WDW in January, don't really see the craze

216bruce

I'm glad Disney made Vinylmation. It's their first "hot" collectible I'm NOT interested in. My bank account says "thank you". Just think they are ugly and silly.

ABigBrassBand

I'm glad Disney made Vinylmation. It's their first "hot" collectible I'm NOT interested in. My bank account says "thank you". Just think they are ugly and silly.

Why do they cost so much, though? I could possibly get into it if it were 3-5$ per 3", but 8-12$ seems rather steep.

plaz10

thank you. I 110% agree that they are ugly and stupid. And what is their purpose? I mean I think pin trading is also stupid but at least you can display your pins on your clothes/accessories throughout the parks...but do you just shelf these vinylmation at home?

But as far as them being offered in local disney stores...it's hurting me! haha! My boyfriends mother saw them and thought I would like them since I love everything Disney and now I know what I'm getting for Christmas. blah.

ABigBrassBand

thank you. I 110% agree that they are ugly and stupid. And what is their purpose? I mean I think pin trading is also stupid but at least you can display your pins on your clothes/accessories throughout the parks...but do you just shelf these vinylmation at home?

But as far as them being offered in local disney stores...it's hurting me! haha! My boyfriends mother saw them and thought I would like them since I love everything Disney and now I know what I'm getting for Christmas. blah.

Well, that's the thing: they're collectibles, so you display them on a shelf or wherever you see fit. I think they look interesting, but frankly they are too expensive to even buy a few; I'm going to buy a Small World one when I get down there (or at least buy a pack that could have one), and call it a day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom