Lobster!

calismic

Original Poster
Ok, so I leave for Disney in 3 days, and we are going all out for this trip. I have been craving Lobster for weeks. Does anyone know if any Disney restaurants have this on the menu? =) Thanks!

RonAnnArbor

Note: while several restaurants might have lobster, I wouldn't recommend it anywhere but Fulton's Crab House, one of the true "upscale" restuarants with exceptional seafood...Last I recall Coral Reef also had lobster on their menu - Having dined there, I would not personally recommend anything off of their menu, lobster or not...

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Coral Reef really depends on the chef, it can be great or yuckey. I think lately it's been more great than yuckey cuz it's ben so slow with the Sea's area boarded up.

Jamie P

I will say that we had steak and lobster (tail) at The Yachtsman last week, and although the steak was awesome, the lobster...well, not so good. I agree with everyone else - for lobster, Fulton's is the best :slurp: .

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Lobster risotto at Concourse Steakhouse rocks! And the petite filet mignon on top of it and the bed of spinach wasn't bad either ;)

Magicmyway

I am not one for seafood but my brother is and we ate at a nice restaurant on a pier at Grand Floridian him and his gf both agreed best lobster ever!

lunalovegoddess

I believe that Wolfgang Puck's at Downtown Disney has Lobster Ravioli on the menu (I know they have Pumpkin Ravioli.). If I am mistaken on this, then I know that somewhere on Disney property I have eaten lobster ravioli in a sundried tomato alfredo sauce. It was a few years ago, but very good!

I don't recommend the grilled lobster tail that can be ordered as an add-on to a meal at Le Cellier. They say that it is farmed, but I've never heard of farming lobster and I live on the Atlantic coast where there is a lobster season 12 months of the year somewhere within 200 km of my house. Also it seems that my lobster tail was frozen before being grilled. The meat was watery and chewy and very small. Perhaps there aren't the same regulations for size in farmed versus wild caught lobster, but on all accounts this is best avoided. The steak, on the other hand, was the best piece of beef I have every had in a restaurant. The maple creme brulee was great also.:slurp:

Tink

tink rules

Go to Fultons for Lobster... and if you like crab legs.... splurge and get the crab claws!!!!! WEll worth it!!!!! I get it everytime we go down and you get between 10 and 12 claws and they are so sweet that I often end up finishing them without butter or anything!!!

:slurp:

BRER STITCH

I'm quite surprised CAPE MAY does not feature lobster on the menu!

Guess we were too pre-occupied with the shrimp and crab legs to notice!

:lol:

crazycalf

Magicmyway said:
I am not one for seafood but my brother is and we ate at a nice restaurant on a pier at Grand Floridian him and his gf both agreed best lobster ever!

Narcoossee's

My wife and her parents loved the lobster there.

jdvm

have never tried this place but we see this car driving up and down I-4 ALL the time!!!

lobster.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom