Living Near Disney World

bjlc57

Orlando listed as one of the MOST DANGEROUS CITIES...

Like I posted before.. Orlando, today was named 349th most Dangerous city in the country, out of 375..

Orlando needs to take measures to start cleaning up its act... Why would you want to come to a place that is THE MOST DANGEROUS.. New York City came in at 122 for example.. But If you have been to New York recently, the whole place is cleaned up.. and I mean NICE..

I find it amazing that Orlando isn't doing more about this... and that more of you aren't asking for the city to clean up its act, so that we can keep coming to WDW for years to come...

I would think that this whole forum would be asking why the city would want to be so high on the list.. especially if its a place for FAMILIES TO COME TO...

Is this where you want to bring your family? Just a thought..

PintoColvig

Like I posted before.. Orlando, today was named 349th most Dangerous city in the country, out of 375..

Orlando needs to take measures to start cleaning up its act... Why would you want to come to a place that is THE MOST DANGEROUS.. New York City came in at 122 for example.. But If you have been to New York recently, the whole place is cleaned up.. and I mean NICE..

I find it amazing that Orlando isn't doing more about this... and that more of you aren't asking for the city to clean up its act, so that we can keep coming to WDW for years to come...

I would think that this whole forum would be asking why the city would want to be so high on the list.. especially if its a place for FAMILIES TO COME TO...

Is this where you want to bring your family? Just a thought..
Another thread resurrection. Must be Easter.

And though it was said several times back in July, WDW is not in Orlando. I don't take my family to Orlando; I take them to Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, a much safer place.

carolr

housing areas

HI,
I lived in Orlando 4 years ago and am moving back in January.
I really want to rent a house, sick of apartments.

Most of the listings I'm seeing in my budget are in Davenport or Poinciana.
4 years ago, all that was in Davenport was a Walmart (where I'd prefer not to go), and I don't know much about Poinciana.

Have these areas grown, or am I going to be driving into the city every time I need to go shopping?

Thanks,
Carol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom