Trip Report Livin' La Vida Local

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

For those of you that have been following my adventures for awhile now, welcome back! 😊 For those of you that are just joining my adventures, I'll do some quick introductions before we jump on in!

I'm Brittany and this is my prince, Dylan. ❤️ We are from Pennsylvania and got engaged at MK a little over a year ago. We took a page from Walt's book shortly thereafter and chased our dreams, leading us to central Florida. I teach 1st grade and Dylan works at the Magnolia/Palm (Disney) golf courses located across from the Poly and Grand Floridian. After living in FL for a full year now, we are 100% certain that we won't be moving back to PA. We are Floridians through and through and can't imagine living our crazy life together anywhere else. ☺️
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_65bb.jpg

You'll see lots of faces in my report (including some of yours!), but this is the one you'll see most often. 😉 This is my very best Disney friend, Brooke (@wishes2013)! We met through this site and were brought together when we realized that we would both be teaching 1st grade at the same school. I'm not exaggerating when I say that you can either find us at school or Disney... we're together more often than we're not. 😋
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_61ce.jpg

You can find the ongoing trip report that chronicles our first year living in FL and being passholders here. 😊 This report will serve as more of a "highlight reel," rather than detailing every moment of every trip we take to the parks. But fear not, there will still be lots of report to read! If you're looking for your Disney fix or a way to chase those Disney blues away, you can most certainly find it here. 🤗

To all who come to this happy place, welcome!

Last edited:

blreinsel

Original Poster
Such lovely pictures! Congratulations on your happily ever after!
Thanks so much for posting these. All the Disney touches were perfection! Your gown was stunning! Everything was absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you and Dylan!
Thanks for sharing - loved seeing the unexpected hidden Mickeys (though I probably should have expected them 😂). There are so many great pictures but that last one of just you is gorgeous 😀
So beautiful! Congrats for you both!
very nice pics...congrats on the wedding...

unadjustednonraw_thumb_6ca5-jpg.382719
and this looks great
What a beautiful day for you both. I love the Disney touches too😀 especially in your bouquet. Congratulations to both yourself and Dylan. Have a wonderful 'Disneyfied' life together.
Stunning :joyfull: Congratulations to you and Dylan!
Congratulations to you both! That photo of you two dancing could be straight out of the Beauty and the Beast ballroom scene 😍😍😍
Those picture are amazing! You all look so amazing! I wasn't even there and I'm teary eyed over here.
Such gorgeous pictures! So happy for you both. Many Magical Days ahead. ❤️❤️
Congratulations! 💕
Congratulations. What a beautiful wedding. Thank you for sharing.
A huge congratulations. Everything looked amazing. I love all the Disney touches!
Congratulations to you & Dylan!! Wonderful pictures!! The ones with Tink are too cute!! Everyone looks great & you look stunning--I really like you hair. It looks amazing!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!
Thank you for sharing! You look so beautiful and I love all the details! Congratulations again!

Thank you all so much! It was everything we hoped for and more. 🥰 All the planning and fine tuning was completely worth it!

You looked gorgeous!! I love that first picture, with everyone in Mickey Ears! So cute! Dylan cracks me up...his face in the picture with the bubbles, and then him holding a drink while he's twirling you on the dance floor. Great candid moments!

So, how long before you chop your hair now? And should we be looking for a different name on here in the near future?

Thanks for posting pictures! Now go enjoy your honeymoon!
Thank you! 😊 Both of our photographers are great at getting candid shots.. I can’t wait to see what else they captured! I actually thought that I changed my name here already, but I must have just updated my email address. Stay tuned. 😉

My hair was chopped the Monday after the wedding. 😂 10 inches donated to Wigs for Kids! I miss my long hair more than I thought I would, but I’m also really happy with my short hair! The great thing about hair is that it grows back. 😋 Mine grows really quickly, so I’ll have long hair again before I know it!

The honeymoon begins July 7.. we are SO excited! 😍

PineapplePrincess

I don't know how I got so far behind on your report! Oh wait, the school year doesn't end until June 14th up here in the north, that's why! ;) We were actually at WDW the week before and during your wedding weekend. Your bachelorette party weekend looked like so much fun! Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! Very tasteful Disney touches. 🥰 Wishing you and Dylan all the best!

blreinsel

Original Poster
I don't know how I got so far behind on your report! Oh wait, the school year doesn't end until June 14th up here in the north, that's why! ;) We were actually at WDW the week before and during your wedding weekend. Your bachelorette party weekend looked like so much fun! Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! Very tasteful Disney touches. 🥰 Wishing you and Dylan all the best!

Thank you so much! 🥰❤️ I hope you had a magical trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom