LIVE TRIP REPORT! August 20th to 27th!

Hey all,

So I thought I would fill everyone in on the happenings at the world while i am here since we have a laptop in our room.

We arrived last night around 7... rocky landing due to the storms but not bad.

Its raining lightly right now... probablly will be good for hitting the park since nobody will be there.

If you want to know anything just ask.

BE BACK LATER!

We are hitting Hollywood Studios today and maybe MK at night.

dandaman

I'll be in Cocoa Beach in about 12 hours, and CNN just said they've received 2 feet of rain and counting! Needless to say it looks like WDW dodged a bullet this time around (as it always seems to do...)

Have fun!

Disneykidder

I'll be seeing you on Saturday evening!! Forecasts say thunderstorms for WDW for the next 7 days...but we all know that some are just passerby little nothings.

Have fun!!:wave:

Oh, how are the crowds...please say small...please say small.

imamouse

Did you pack a snorkel :lol:? Have fun despite the rain and thanks for offering to deliver the magic long distance with your updates. :wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Perhaps they'll whip out the Mike Fink Keel Boats for you at MK! :lol:

Stay dry (if that's even possible at this point) and be safe. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Can't wait for updates.

wardpr68

Original Poster
Well.... it's still raining.

Last night we hit up Disney Quest, my first time going! I thought it was really good! Especially the POTC game.

We went to Hollywood Studios at opening... a very rainy opening. We did TSMM right off the start and then got fast passes for it so we could repeat.

Then we hit ToT and RNR.

When we got back to TSMM the wait time was 60 mins.

The crowds are not bad... if you go early you should be fine.

Here's hoping the rain goes away, we have a golf tee time booked for wednesday.

If you want any info or anything just ask.

wardpr68

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

Yesterday we went to Blizzard Beach at about 10:30 and it was 23 degrees celsius (dont know what that is converted). It was also POURING RAIN!

We got onto the bus and asked our driver if the bus goes to Blizzard Beach to which he replied "ya... but... ITS RAINING?!!?"

hahah. So it was awesome... hit every slide with minimal waiting.

Then we went to magic kingdom and got there around 7:15. Again... it was POURING RAIN... hardest we have seen yet.

The upside... in 2 hours and 45 minutes we did: Space mountain, Buzz, TTA, Philharmagic, Splash mountain, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and It's a Small World since everything was too far away and it was raining so hard.

So basically everything but Big Thunder Mountain since it was raining too hard.

Excellent day, I am glad we toughed it out. We watched Wishes from the Tran and Ticket Center, great view.

Any questions or comments feel free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom