LIVE Top News Aggregation from the D23 Expo!

JWG

Maybe this can be the top D23 thread here as well? I'm following the twitter feed, but so many "wow! the line is soooooooooo long!" and "I should have skipped Brekkie" (brekkie? really?). :ROFLOL:

Anyway, can this be the official news thread for those of us looking for highlights, news, pics and video links?

Looking forward to seeing more! Wish I was there.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Maybe this can be the top D23 thread here as well? I'm following the twitter feed, but so many "wow! the line is soooooooooo long!" and "I should have skipped Brekkie" (brekkie? really?). :ROFLOL:

Anyway, can this be the official news thread for those of us looking for highlights, news, pics and video links?

Looking forward to seeing more! Wish I was there.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Start posting the best stuff you see online here! (Those ITM and Attractions Magazine videos are probably the best place to start.)

Like I said on my post, there is a lot of white noise on Twitter--and redundancy, which is why I am aggregating the best stuff!

rsoxguy

:) I was making an apparently stale and obscure joke because of the love for Micky D's that you often express in your trip reports. Sorry.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
:) I was making an apparently stale and obscure joke because of the love for Micky D's that you often express in your trip reports. Sorry.

<way off topic>Well, the love rings true. Two sausage McMuffins today. Where else can you get such a delicious breakfast for $2.18? I eat there regularly, and according to my recent physical, I'm in peak physical shape. How about that, Super Size Me guys?!</way off topic>

Captain Chaos

<way off topic>Well, the love rings true. Two sausage McMuffins today. Where else can you get such a delicious breakfast for $2.18? I eat there regularly, and according to my recent physical, I'm in peak physical shape. How about that, Super Size Me guys?!</way off topic>

D23... it's been worth it already.. :lol:

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Anything cool to report yet? I can't use Twitter at work.

Not besides the videos from last night. Some people are inside the Expo Center, but it sounds like the lines are a mess.

The Expo is in California, and it's still early morning there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom