Live streaming of Main Street Electrical Parade on final night?

Goofnut1980

hopefully someone other than Disney Parks Blog did it.. Because that one they did in August, was absolutely stupid! It showed about 3 minutes total of the show?? lol

rob0519

If you go to You Tube, the first video is pretty good, with the exception of the guy shooting it screaming "Whooo" and yelling out the characters names.

disneyspirit

It just hit me that Disney world hasn't been without a light parade since the 70's.
I'm sorry we personally killed the parade. We booked rooms on the monorail, first time in a very long time, thought it would be fun to get back to the room fast after the parade. Two days later it was announced the parade was ending.

Eddie Garrison

Sorry. We just got home from the 11:00 PM (last ever) MSEP. I was live streaming on Facebook. I'll post the video tomorrow.

I know it's too late ... But it is the last one if anyone wants to see it. We had spots on the left side of the train station looking down as the floats came onto Main Street.

rob0519

Are you talking about the video by OrlanoThemeParkUpdates channel?

I have no idea. The person shooting the video is really enthusiastic and vocal which is great, but because he is so close to the microphone it's really loud. It was nice of him so share the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom