Live Entertainment Opportunities Epcot

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
I think that Disney is missing out on opportunities to have shows in the WSL. Like how they have the port shows at TDS, they could have shows at Epcot. What are some ideas for shows in the WSL?

Simba's Mom

I think that Disney is missing out on opportunities to have shows in the WSL. Like how they have the port shows at TDS, they could have shows at Epcot. What are some ideas for shows in the WSL?

What do you mean by "WSL"? I'll assume you mean World Showcase. On our first visit to WDW, about 30 years ago, there was a separate list of all the live entertainment shows, and there were about twice as many as there are now-remember Future Corps? World Showcase Brass? Chinese lion act? Chinese acrobats? Anyone remember when there were two Off-Kilter-type acts? I still haven't figured out why, just recently, they let the World Showcase Players go. Remember the Kristos? The Candy Lady in Japan? I hate seeing the number of live entertainment acts keeping decreasing.

EricsBiscuit

Original Poster
What do you mean by "WSL"? I'll assume you mean World Showcase. On our first visit to WDW, about 30 years ago, there was a separate list of all the live entertainment shows, and there were about twice as many as there are now-remember Future Corps? World Showcase Brass? Chinese lion act? Chinese acrobats? Anyone remember when there were two Off-Kilter-type acts? I still haven't figured out why, just recently, they let the World Showcase Players go. Remember the Kristos? The Candy Lady in Japan? I hate seeing the number of live entertainment acts keeping decreasing.
World Showcase Lagoon. I mean with boats and things like they do at Tokyo Disney Sea

GVentola

I was disappointed from day one when I saw the gondolas moored at Italy, but they were just for looking at, not riding. It would be an attraction, not a show technically, but I still think they should have gondola rides around the World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom