Live action cameras....

dznynut

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the live action park cameras are going to be fixed? These things have been broken for over a year now. You would think as much money Disney makes they would get the cameras fixed. The cameras I am talking about are the live WDW park cameras. :hammer:

DisneyHog6

I don't know when they will be up and running again, but I agree with you. I really wish they would get them going again. I really enjoyed them while they were working, and have missed them since they've been down.:mad:

TURKEY

I assume you are talking about the web cams.

Don't look for them to come back. They really aren't worth it and are hard to maintain.

dznynut

Original Poster
Yes... the Webcams.

Yea.. I was talking about the Webcams. What I liked about them was being able to check out the crowds before a trip. Although the quality was horrible. If they are'nt coming back why don't they update the waltdisneyworld web site and remove the option to view the parks?

Seems kinda stupid to me... over a year and no one has removed them from the web site. Don't they have web admins?

TURKEY

Re: Yes... the Webcams.

Originally posted by dznynut
Yea.. I was talking about the Webcams. What I liked about them was being able to check out the crowds before a trip. Although the quality was horrible. If they are'nt coming back why don't they update the waltdisneyworld web site and remove the option to view the parks?

Seems kinda stupid to me... over a year and no one has removed them from the web site. Don't they have web admins?

The website isn't that great. It was nearly May before park hours were put up. It takes some time, plus its not a high priority for lots of people.

Anyway, not knowing what the crowds are like is a perfect reason to stop by here.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
the reason that the site is soooo out of date is simple... WDW doesn't maintain it. Disney corporate in NY does

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom