List of Movies?

kksmom

Original Poster
Is there anywhere that lists what Disney movies are currently available and those that are in the vault?

My daughter has fallen in love with Mulan and I haven't been able to find it, so I'm guessing it is out of production.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's suggestions.

Thanks. :sohappy:

** 3 1/2 weeks until our first WDW trip - guess we have one more princess to watch for now!!!!

kksmom

Original Poster
Thanks for the disney web address.

No luck at Best Buy or Suncoast online. We don't have a local Suncoast, but I will run to Best Buy on my lunch hour to see if they happen to have it there.

Is it possible that the World of Disney would have them in stock? We are planning on hitting it when we are down there next month.

Oh how the three year old has taken over my life!!!!!:hammer:

Erika

Originally posted by kksmom

Oh how the three year old has taken over my life!!!!!:hammer:

*points to your screen name* I can see that!! But I'm sure she is worth it. :) 3 is such a fun age. Good luck finding Mulan. When my brother was 3 it was Dumbo every morning and afternoon.

If you can't find it anywhere, a child that young won't notice a really bad copy, if you catch my drift ;)

MicBat

The World of Disney might have it... If it's anything like the Disney Store when it comes to carrying videos/dvd's, though, probably not... They dont usually carry very many. Good luck on the search!!

I was the same way with Pinnochio when I was younger. :)

doctor tigger

Dear Kksmom,

You might check out Amazon.com. They had it for sale not too long ago---it's not cheap, but it was available, on DVD and VHS.

Good luck---hope you find it!

kksmom

Original Poster
I've never bought anything from Amazon. How does it work?

They do have several copies of Mulan for sale.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

MouseMadness

I got my Mickey's A Christmas Carol off of Ebay... I know everybody has a differing opinion about Ebay, but it worked for me!! (and the price was very reasonable, too)

prberk

Originally posted by kksmom
I've never bought anything from Amazon. How does it work?

They do have several copies of Mulan for sale.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Amazon is easy. Just follow the instructions. You must use a credit card, though; but it is very reliable.

kksmom

Original Poster
Has anyone ever bought anything from overstock.com?

They have Mulan on VHS for $7.99!!!!

I would have preferred DVD, but for that price - I'm tempted to just get the VHS.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

doctor tigger

Hi Kksmom!

I haven't bought anything from overstock.com (but I am checking it out, since you mentioned it!). I have bought lots of things through Amazon---they are always great and their return policy is excellent. I have also never had a problem with anything that I've bought through them (through a second source--things that are used, etc.) There is a link through Amazon to a list on their site that lists all of the Disney animated features, with a list of what they have available for sale. Good luck!

Sounds like you're getting ready for a great trip--I'm so envious! No Disney for us this summer because we're moving in June (Sigh!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom