Lion King Scavenger Hunt

peter11435

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
This is similar to the various scavenger hunts done around Epcot for years. They have never been free because they are technically a merchandise offering you are purchasing.
I never saw those, do they still have them. We always did the ones in MK, which are free and give you cards

dreamfinder

They do periodically have them, but usually tied into an event. For instance, Around Easter time, they will "hide" character themed eggs in World Showcase (I think), and same thing. You pay $X to get the map/stickers, as you find the eggs you put the stickers on the map, and then return the map for your prize. You can buy the map, and then turn it right back in to get the prize if you want. As @peter11435 said, you are basically just buying the merch (usually a pin or other small trinket), they throw in the map & stickers to entertain you.

peter11435

I never saw those, do they still have them. We always did the ones in MK, which are free and give you cards

They still do them regularly at Epcot.

The games in MK are really not comparable to this. Those are attractions on a much larger scale. This is essentially purchasing a merchandise product and having a fun simple little scavenger hunt to go along with it. Various items such as plastic toys, patches, pin, buttons etc have been used. That is what you are paying for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom