Linking tickets sold as exchange certificates to your MDE account

dm11

There is an offer for Canadian Residents - 25% off on 4-Day or longer tickets (valid for purchases by Feb 28). However, according to the Disney site they are sold as exchange certificates. The certificates are then upgraded to Magic Your Way tickets at the gate.

Does anybody know if you can still link the tickets to your account before the certificates are exchanged at the gate? My worry is ability to book FP+ as soon as we enter the 30/60 day window and not have to wait until basically in park.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I just bought two of the Canadian rate tickets this morning for our July trip. They immediately showed up in my MDE account.

Upvote 0

mitchiavelli

I'm a canadian resident and bought tickets for my friend from the UK who's going to be with me on my trip. Will they ask him for Canadian ID before he can use his tickets? They've already shown up in his MDE...

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I'm a canadian resident and bought tickets for my friend from the UK who's going to be with me on my trip. Will they ask him for Canadian ID before he can use his tickets? They've already shown up in his MDE...

Is there anything in the small print about eligibility?

I know for the DVC APs, they want ID and proof of address for all adults before you can activate them.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

You need to provide proof of Canadian residency to use the tickets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom