Linking a Travelocity booking with My Disney Experience

Incomudro

Ok, so I booked a stay at Dolphin through Travelocity.
My Disney Experience asks for a Confirmation Number to link a stay, but Travelocity sent me an Itinerary Number - and this number is not taking hold on the Disney site.
It's possible that it is too soon - Disney says it may take 72 hours for an outside booking to link.
Or, it's possible that a Travelocity Itinerary no. is not the same thing as a Confirmation number.
Can anyone provide any insight?

Thank you so much.

Rob562

Ok, so I booked a stay at Dolphin through Travelocity.
My Disney Experience asks for a Confirmation Number to link a stay, but Travelocity sent me an Itinerary Number - and this number is not taking hold on the Disney site.
It's possible that it is too soon - Disney says it may take 72 hours for an outside booking to link.
Or, it's possible that a Travelocity Itinerary no. is not the same thing as a Confirmation number.
Can anyone provide any insight?

Thank you so much.

You'll need to contact Travelocity to get the actual hotel reservation number. (Even then you'll probably have to wait a day or two after booking for it to work in MDE)

If Travelocity can't give it to you, you could try calling the Dolphin directly. That's what I had to do for my Orbitz-booked Best Western Disney Springs reservation.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Incomudro

Original Poster
You'll need to contact Travelocity to get the actual hotel reservation number. (Even then you'll probably have to wait a day or two after booking for it to work in MDE)

If Travelocity can't give it to you, you could try calling the Dolphin directly. That's what I had to do for my Orbitz-booked Best Western Disney Springs reservation.

-Rob

Thank you so much Rob!
This is the information I was looking for.
So, if I call Dolphin directly - they should have a Confirmation Number based on my booking through Travelocity, correct?
I booked on Sunday, Sept,. 22nd.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

Rob562

Thank you so much Rob!
This is the information I was looking for.
So, if I call Dolphin directly - they should have a Confirmation Number based on my booking through Travelocity, correct?
I booked on Sunday, Sept,. 22nd.
Thanks!

I'd probably start with Travelocity customer service.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom