Lining up for Impact Wrestling? Brining snacks and umbrellas to CityWalk.

some other guy

Original Poster
I'm probably going to try to catch Slammiversary next Sunday. I know it's lining up for a while by the Hard Rock / Blue Man Group ish area of CityWalk.
I'm not familiar with current rules at CityWalk. Can I bring an umbrella? What about bringing snacks from home for the wait?

JoeCamel

I'm probably going to try to catch Slammiversary next Sunday. I know it's lining up for a while by the Hard Rock / Blue Man Group ish area of CityWalk.
I'm not familiar with current rules at CityWalk. Can I bring an umbrella? What about bringing snacks from home for the wait?
Yes to umbrella. They let sealed water through security (most of the time) and light snacks. I have seen Pubsubs getting through

some other guy

Original Poster
So for food it has to be sealed and store bought? I'm find with bringing a sub but I'd rather just bring a sammich from home or some cookies I made or something.

JoeCamel

So for food it has to be sealed and store bought? I'm find with bringing a sub but I'd rather just bring a sammich from home or some cookies I made or something.
They say light snacks that do not require heating. A full picnic basket won't cut it but a couple of sandwiches and sealed drink should. Be nice to security in any case, they have a tough job.

some other guy

Original Poster
Following up I actually made it out there. Sealed snacks were okay.

Things were pretty disorganized, if you go make sure you ask a few people near the corralling area if there's tickets or anything. I asked further back and got misinformed. Had a good time though, definitely will go back some, if I can figure out how to avoid paying for parking I'll go back more lol.

JoeCamel

Following up I actually made it out there. Sealed snacks were okay.

Things were pretty disorganized, if you go make sure you ask a few people near the corralling area if there's tickets or anything. I asked further back and got misinformed. Had a good time though, definitely will go back some, if I can figure out how to avoid paying for parking I'll go back more lol.
Good luck on the parking, those are some huge garages they have to pay for. And shade is nice on the car...

some other guy

Original Poster
Good luck on the parking, those are some huge garages they have to pay for. And shade is nice on the car...
Oh yeah I'm crying a river for Uni over whatever mortgage they took out for their parking garage lol. So tragic, so sad. :p

Checking google maps it's only a mile from International with a sidewalk, that's not much of a hassle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom