Line jumpers

Phroobar

Original Poster
Come to think about it, what will stop you to use the fast pass line without a fast pass? It's pretty easy to just walk pass the CM with a group. Just ignore the CM when she questions you. It's not like she is going to chase you down.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Come to think about it, what will stop you to use the fast pass line without a fast pass? It's pretty easy to just walk pass the CM with a group. Just ignore the CM when she questions you. It's not like she is going to chase you down.

That's what you think....

source.gif

shortstop

I noticed this on a recent trip. It would be very easy to sneak into the FP line, especially since they don’t even have you re-scan at the merge point.

shambolicdefending

I've thought for a while that FastPass cheating is probably just as rampant as any line cutting, and maybe more so. Digitizing it all was supposed to help curb that, but I don't think it has.

Jedi Stitch

Line Jumpers, Disney's only unexplored revenue market. I would love to see actual line jumpers get to the final check point, and have a video showing them jumping, and then being charged 10 cents a person for jumping, and required to pay for that "Right" of theirs. When you do engage them, that is usually the argument.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It depends on the line jumpers. Usually i'm too busy enjoying the scenery and being at Disneyland to worry about others and their behavior.
Me too. to me, I am at Disneyland. I am eventually going to get on the ride. it is not going to ruin my day or rather I am not going to let it ruin my day. since I no longer live in socal, a trip to Disneyland is a special thing and I enjoy every minute of it even if I cant get on a ride I want because I am enjoying everything about the trip. the people who seem to complain the most about line jumpers are either local or AP members who go soo often they get their feathers ruffled if they can't ride big thunder every time they go to the park due to the line being long. if you are enjoying yourself what others do should not bother you or ruin your day. just my 2 cents.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Me too. to me, I am at Disneyland. I am eventually going to get on the ride. it is not going to ruin my day or rather I am not going to let it ruin my day. since I no longer live in socal, a trip to Disneyland is a special thing and I enjoy every minute of it even if I cant get on a ride I want because I am enjoying everything about the trip. the people who seem to complain the most about line jumpers are either local or AP members who go soo often they get their feathers ruffled if they can't ride big thunder every time they go to the park due to the line being long. if you are enjoying yourself what others do should not bother you or ruin your day. just my 2 cents.
If I just spent thousands of dollars for a vacation to Disneyland and I'm constantly being passed by people in line, I would be a little ed off. Just because your apathetic doesn't mean everyone else is.

Brenthodge

If the party in front of you was always going to be 8 people, even if there's only one person directly standing in front of you, then you have lost no time when the other 7 rejoin. It's as if they were all there regardless. If you do lose time, then it is maybe one dispatch of a ride vehicle. As long as someone in the party is waiting in some fashion, then why get bent out of shape over other people trying to maximize the rest of their Disneyland day?
I agree. On a similar note, I’ve been chewed out a few times when I’ve done single rider with my older kids. We are standing together but have no expectation of ridingbtigether as they can wait alone for us to all get done. What does it matter if the three single riders in front of you know each other or they are complete strangers? You still wait for those 3 people to be placed before you are. Had several people get bent out of shape about this. Thoughts?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

If I just spent thousands of dollars for a vacation to Disneyland and I'm constantly being passed by people in line, I would be a little ****ed off. Just because your apathetic doesn't mean everyone else is.
I can understand your point of view. but for me it just doesn't bug me. even when I was a local it never bugged me. I knew I was going to get on the ride. I am too busy enjoying everything about Disneyland (people watching, the music in the land I am in, the ambience of the whole park and land I am in, the details of the que I am in, etc) to really care. I think the only line cutting that does damage to my wait time is fast pass. Fast pass makes the stand by line move slower than anything and I wish it would go away for good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom