Limousine

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
I see Happy Limo is a sponsor here. I'm not finding any current threads. What did you think? Cost? I see the word estimate used, is that the norm over a flat rate quote?

Or any other reliable services? Really a Towncar would work just fine.

Help appreciated. We've used the magical express for so long kinda out of the loop now

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I see Happy Limo is a sponsor here. I'm not finding any current threads. What did you think? Cost? I see the word estimate used, is that the norm over a flat rate quote?

Or any other reliable services? Really a Towncar would work just fine.

Help appreciated. We've used the magical express for so long kinda out of the loop now
If you go with Happy Limo, we have a special reader discount - http://www.wdwmagic.com/transportation/discounted-town-car-service.htm

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Original Poster
Happy Limo has town cars too. I believe the last time we used one this year was $71 plus tip - one way GF to MCO

That seems fair. I have little judgement these days with going rates. Haven't used a Limo service down there since 2004.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
We used one of their town cars once. Driver was great! I wish I would have known about the discount :( I would highly recommend, I 4 was gridlocked, so he exited and still got us to the Poly in good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom