"LiMOUSEine"

DznyRktekt

Original Poster
I seem to remember back when I was a kid, the Disney MGM Studios had a super stretch limo that was dedicated to Mickey called the "LiMOUSEine". I think it drove through the park daily and was a burgundy Lincoln Town Car. I also have recollections of it being repainted hot pink and driving Barbie around the park in the mid 90's. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Chernabog

I remember seeing that on the Disney Channel and thinking it was so cool. I never heard anything about it when I worked there. Also, never saw anything backstage that would lead me to believe they still even have it. Now I'm curious though. Where could it be?:confused:

DznyRktekt

Original Poster
Thanks s25843 for the link. That's it. Looks pretty funny now. :lol: Anyone have a picture of it in pink?

Dragonrider1227

OH MY GOD! REAL LIFE BARBIE! AAAAHHH!! :dazzle: If anyone could get a real life accurate Barbie, it would be Disney. I'm glad I missed THAT!

bluefaery

I remember seeing the barbie show in '94. I was 12 then and loved barbie. I even have a pic of me w/ barbie somwhere.

LSUxStitch

HAHA, I dont even remember BARBIE being there!! lol. That limousine is a tad bit tacky compared to today lol. They should bring it back, but HUMMER style..

LSUxStitch

SpenceMan01 said:
Anyone look at those pictures and miss the 'Miss Fortune' and the old special effects tank show?

The tank is still there...well at least from the last time I went and did that same thing...I got SOAKED!

SpenceMan01

LSUxStitch said:
The tank is still there...well at least from the last time I went and did that same thing...I got SOAKED!
It's some thing from Pearl Harbor now. I like it, except I miss the rocking "Miss Fortune" boat. I just seemed better than the "inner ship" thing thats there now.

LSUxStitch

SpenceMan01 said:
It's some thing from Pearl Harbor now. I like it, except I miss the rocking "Miss Fortune" boat. I just seemed better than the "inner ship" thing thats there now.

AHHH yes, I do remember the rocking part now :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom