Limosine service in/around WDW

DvcMember23

Original Poster
We're thinking of taking a limo from the airport to our hotel. We also need to hit a grocery store (we're staying at the Boardwalk Villas, so we've got a kitchen) after we're all checked in.

Is Disney affiliated with a limo company? Can you get those folks to drive you to off-property places?

Does anyone know of a good limo company in the area?

(For the record, I'm talking "stretch limo", not "airport limo". In other words, a big Lincoln or Cadillac, not a Ford Econoline Van with extra bench seats. :)

Thanks,
Chris

Lynn

We have used a limo company out in Orlando called the Happy Limo. Its 108.00 round trip. Grocery stop included.

Lynn

Another company to check out is Tiffany's Towncar service. We were in a cadilac on both going to and returning from. They include a grocery stop but I think you have to ask for it in advance. We did not use it. Price for us was $85 (I think that is the price for any of the MK hotels and the others around Epcot, AK, MGM are only 80.) They have a website with a $5 off coupon for first timers.

sigsegv

Yeah, my wife and I have used Tiffany Town Cars three times now. They have been great. Nice, clean cars with lots of room. The drivers are very friendly. We used some other towncar service for our honeymoon and it was terrible. (I wish we could remember who, but both our minds are blank about this.) Anyway, big thumbs up for Tiffany.

--sig

disney2b

yes tiffany town car, there very good, we had a car on new years at the orlando intl airport to pick us up in 5 minutes,,,oh but watch out for the swindlers.... they always have lincolns, very nice

Smitty

I would also like to recommend Florida Town Car. They are great! Very affordable and the drivers are very friendly. They may have changed names because on our last visit the driver mentioned something about that. If they did change names, I'm sorry! But if they didn't, Florida Town Car is terrific.

goaler

We have always used Happy Limo, getting both town cars and a stretch. Their price includes a grocery stop and tips for both drivers (for a round trip). They are very clean and the drivers are wonderful.

Due to heightened security measures, they cannot leave their cars unattended and wait for you inside the airport. When we went in January, we called the dispatcher after we arrived at the main terminal. They gave us a parking space number (like A15) and said the car would be there in 5 minutes. And it was!

jbroderick1

going in May 2002

Thanks for the limo info... I want to get one to pick us up at the airport at least for te trip to Disney.. Our daughter is 7 and I want the MAGIC to start as soon as we land in Orlando. Cant wait.... Thanks JMB:sohappy:

10sne1

i have heard good reviews on both happylimo and tiffanytowncars. Beware that happylimo will automatically add on a $20.00 round trip tip and tiffany doesn't add on the tip; They both do grocery stops, although I believe that tiffanys stop is 30 min vs. happylimo 15 minutes. I called the companys to verify this a few weeks ago. So if you have lots of shopping to do tiffanys would get my vote.They both have a coupon for $5.00 off. For r family of 5 tiffanys is a little cheaper if it's a big deal saving five dollars.

FYI- we choose tiffanys... why? because it sounded good!!:lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Disney has no official affiliations, but my recommendation goes to Ibex Towncar. For the orlando tourist area, they are simply the best, and if you travel w/ children, they'll make a 30 minute stop at a grocery store, on thh way to your resort. They come recommended by several WDW VIP guides who I'm friends with, and when booking trips for friends and families of mine, I use them (and just cause towncar is in the title, doesn't mean a thing.. they DO have limos)

wmkirby4

i used tiffany towncars the last time i went to wdw and would recommend them to everyone. nothing beats the driver standing there with a sign with your name on it while everyone else scrambles to mears' buses.

of course we had one problem, we had a flat tire but another car was there wihtin 10 minutes. they took $25 of the bill!!

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
I will put in my vote against Ibex towncar. I received a car stuffed with a baby seat, the drivers brief cases and duffle bags. The driver didn't open doors, take bags and then wanted a 10% tip. And to top this all off, he was the owner!

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
DVCMember23.
We are the NEW sponsors of the transportation boards.. WE have new Town Cars, Vans and Stretch Limos.We Do give you a FREE 30min grocery store stop.And don't forget to go to our web site and print up the $5.00 off coupon :wave:
http://www.Yourride.net

TravisMT81

I have used Tiffany before with my parents, the dude that picked us up was awesome. But the dude that picked us up to go back to the airport was a crazy driver. He had some serious road rage issues LOL, he almost rearended someone and honked his horn a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom