Limited Edition Pins during event?

rundan23

Original Poster
We are 52 days away from our 4th trip to Disney. It has been a tradition for my daughter and I. We started collecting pins on our last trip and went to buy the special event pin (Halloween Party), only to find them all sold out. :(
We will be there for the Christmas Party this year and I want to know....Where is the best gift shop to find the limited edition pins during the Christmas party?
Bonus Question...rumors of Christmas party Magic Bands?

any advice?
Thanks,
D

R W B

Advice, get the pin first before any rides or attractions. Same thing happen to my fiancé and I last Xmas at a Mickey party. We waited too long. The special party map they give you when you walk in will tell you what shops sell them.

MickeyMomV

We have found the best shop to get Limited Edition pins to be the one back in Frontierland. I can't think of the name of it, but it is primarily pins. Most of the time they won't start selling the LE's until the party starts so 7ish so it is best to get in line and do that first before enjoying the rest of the night.

FrostyNaples

We are 52 days away from our 4th trip to Disney. It has been a tradition for my daughter and I. We started collecting pins on our last trip and went to buy the special event pin (Halloween Party), only to find them all sold out. :(
We will be there for the Christmas Party this year and I want to know....Where is the best gift shop to find the limited edition pins during the Christmas party?
Bonus Question...rumors of Christmas party Magic Bands?

any advice?
Thanks,
D

Getting them at the park is not your only option :D: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk..._nkw=disney+limited+edition+2014+pin&_sacat=0

MarkTwain

Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland. :) It's always the last shop in Magic Kingdom to run out of any pin. If you're wanting one of the LE pins, be sure to be lined up at the door when the party starts. On busier nights some even line up 15-30 minutes early.

That said, when they they sell out of pins for the Halloween/Christmas parties, that unfortunately means they've run out for the year. Disney stocks the full supply of pins every night (aka they don't "hold" any for later parties), so people that go near Halloween or Christmas itself often can't any pins at all. So while being first in line for the shop is always a good idea, if your party is too late in the year there might not be much you can do. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom