Limited Edition Magic Bands in the parks?

KCheatle

Original Poster
Online shopDisney.com only has 3 limited edition magic bands for sale. Finding them on eBay has also proven difficult. As they have more merchandise for sale in the parks that isn’t available on shopDisney.com, I’m wondering if they have more limited edition magic bands for sale in the parks? Anyone know??

TongaToast21

Which band are you looking for in particular? I wouldn't mind keeping an eye open for you... I've had good luck with MagicalEarCollectibles and YourWDWstore.net

KCheatle

Original Poster
Which band are you looking for in particular? I wouldn't mind keeping an eye open for you... I've had good luck with MagicalEarCollectibles and YourWDWstore.net

That would be so great! One of my kids wants Forky. Now that Spiderman just released a new one, that would be what the other one wants.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Unless you can get to WDW within a few weeks of the release of a LE magicband (some have inventories of 2,000 or fewer), I would use YourWDWstore. They have staff who visit WDW and purchase the item you want. You pay a premium, but it's cheaper than a trip.

I've used them before and can vouch for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom