Lightning Lane Individual Attraction selling out???

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I’m curious, does anyone know if the individual attraction purchases have been selling out right away, or have they been pretty open for purchase throughout the day? I guess I’m just trying to figure out if this is the type of thing where you are going to have to get up at 7am or else be SOL.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Goofyernmost

Nobody knows yet, it is probably Screwed up beyond all recognition (SUBAR) at this point. It is likely though that it will sell out at some point. Every incarnation of FP has limited numbers available. I'm sure there will be more reports as the days go on.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I’m curious, does anyone know if the individual attraction purchases have been selling out right away, or have they been pretty open for purchase throughout the day? I guess I’m just trying to figure out if this is the type of thing where you are going to have to get up at 7am or else be SOL.

Thanks in advance for any info!

JIMINYCR

You can count on the most popular attractions to get slammed and having less opportunities to get in on them. People will fork over their money if they want to experience those things bad enough. As always high demand and limited rides in any day will determine availability.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Pay to Play. Isn't it great!?
It’s the way of the world. I’m actually totally fine with it. I understand and respect that others may disagree with me on this, but I see it as a great way to ensure that you get to do the best attractions each time, without a ridiculous wait.

JIMINYCR

It’s the way of the world. I’m actually totally fine with it. I understand and respect that others may disagree with me on this, but I see it as a great way to ensure that you get to do the best attractions each time, without a ridiculous wait.
I guess it could always be worse. Disney could be charging the high ticket fee to get into the park and then go with the you must buy for each ride ticket book feature.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
These selling out amazes me. I can kinda get on board for the $15 genie+. Kinda. Paying per ride….nope.
Agree 100% with this sentiment.
All the "kindas" on G+ I am feeling as well will fall to "yes" or "no" category once I try it in May.

ppete1975

these prices selling out, with thoughts of increases to meet demand. Such a scary slippery slope. This is too successful. You cant tell me nobody is seeing this and trying to figure out how to make every ride bring in more money.....

Mark48

I guess it could always be worse. Disney could be charging the high ticket fee to get into the park and then go with the you must buy for each ride ticket book feature.
Judging by what happened at Disneyland today....The ticket prices are about to go up.

Raxel7851

It’s really sad when a family with say 2 small kids comes up to Frozen. The line is always long. The Mom and Dad sees the look on the kids faces, and not wanting to disappoint them, look at each other, then decide to pay an ADDITIONAL $44 after paying $$$$ in tickets already to get into Epcot. Disney is not for the faint of heart when it comes to opening your wallet.

DfromATX

It’s really sad when a family with say 2 small kids comes up to Frozen. The line is always long. The Mom and Dad sees the look on the kids faces, and not wanting to disappoint them, look at each other, then decide to pay an ADDITIONAL $44 after paying $$$$ in tickets already to get into Epcot. Disney is not for the faint of heart when it comes to opening your wallet.

Yeah, $44 for just ONE ride when they've already paid hundreds. It's not right.

Club Cooloholic

I don't like that there is no impetuous for the park to move people through as fast as possible with as many working cars etc when they want folks to pay to ride to avoid lines.

seascape

Of course Disney and all other parks are going to raise prces. Have you seen what is going on with energy prices , over 50% more and food prices. Inflation is here. Almost a 6% increase in Social Security benefits is coming in January. Face it, the cost of everything is going up and not by small amounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom