Lighter lunch in Magic Kingdom

TerriA.

Original Poster
I've got reservations/plans for all meals except a lunch for our magic kingdom day. We have a 10:20 reservation at BOG (not that far off from our normal breakfast time), and a 4pm reservation at CRT. Between an early dinner time and eating heavier for these two meals, I'm looking for something besides a burger, hot dog, chicken nuggets, basically nothing fried. I was almost considering just doing fruit, veg, and that lafou brew at Gaston's Tavern. We can be pretty light eaters anyway. Anyone have a good light lunch suggestion?

Thanks!

GVentola

I wouldn't consider it light, but Pinocchio's Village Haus serves Italian counter service food instead of fried American food.

Minnie Mum

I'm going to agree with NeedMoreMickey. With only 5 1/2 hrs between breakfast and dinner ( or less than 5 hours between the end of breakfast and the start of dinner), there's likely no need for lunch. Just grab a snack when you get hungry. Pretzel, waffle, ice cream, piece of fruit - whatever. No need to battle plan this. Get whatever is close by at the time.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Just a thought.... how about NO lunch?

This is what my dear wife and I do.... GREAT TS breakfast at HOTEL, a Coke around noon at the MK, GREAT SIG Restaurant in the HOTELS for dinner :).
Just us - never been hungry :). And we avoid "park food" :).

docdebbi

the good ??? news is....breakfast at BoG is not that filling. Look at some of the photos. You'll be able to do lunch. But I agree with just being naughty and only have something fun like waffles from sleepy hollow or a mickey pretzel, or mickey ice cream or a plaza ice cream sundae!!

Weather_Lady

Almost all of the bigger CS places at MK (Pinnochio's, Columbia HH, Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's) have a salad on their menu someplace, as well as other vegetarian options that tend to be a bit lighter. The Liberty Square Market also has a nice selection of fresh fruit and other healthful snacks.

Legendary

BOG is not a heavy breakfast by any means. But if your light eaters then snacking your way through lunch is fun. For filling protein I find the glazed almonds very satisfying. The fruit cups are a refreshing option but I prefer the Pineapple Dole Whip for my fruit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom