Lightening Mcqueen's Racing Academy have FP+?

Slikke

Original Poster
Hi All, We booked our Fast Passes a couple of weeks ago and Lightening McQueens Racing Academy wasn't an option for FP+.. I could have sworn I saw that they had FP enabled.. Is it standby line only? Thanks much!

bUU

Has this attraction developed large waits? My understanding is that you can just walk up, wait no more than it takes the show currently going on to finish, and then enter the theater with all those currently waiting. No?

Slikke

Original Poster
Has this attraction developed large waits? My understanding is that you can just walk up, wait no more than it takes the show currently going on to finish, and then enter the theater with all those currently waiting. No?
I'm not sure.. every time I check the park app, It shows an hour or more... maybe that's not accurate?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

No it has not developed long waits. What you heard is correct. You just are waiting for the previous show to end so that you can walk in.

Slikke

Original Poster
We were there a couple of weeks ago and even when the park was very busy, there was never a wait of more than a single show, the theater is huge.

Glad to hear.. I must have checked the wrong attraction or something...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom