Life Magazine special edition, Mickey Mouse at 90, is fantastic! Well researched and worth buying.

prberk

Original Poster
In contrast to the ABC TV special that seems will be about anything Disney with a little Mickey thrown in, the new Life Magazine special edition that is now on magazine stands is absolutely worth the investment -- and I say this from the perspective of a lifelong Disney fan that knows when it is just crap to sell us and when they did their homework.

It is 96 pages long, and it takes many of those pages showing not only Mickey's development and early years, but his impact on the culture. I guess it helps that they had not only the Walt Disney archives but their own vaunted archives from which to cull great images and well-researched stories. Great, great archival pictures and well-researched stories.

I highly recommend it. It says "Display until 11/10/18" on the UPC label. So, find it before then if you are a serious Disney fan.

In the meantime we can only hope that the producers of the television special for Mickey's birthday take at least some of their cues from this.

Life - Mickey at 90.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom