License Plate surround?

scpergj

Original Poster
There's another thread I just saw this morning about the vanity license plates with WDW themes on them, and it reminded me of something I'm looking for (and have been for about 5 trips)...a WDW themed license plate surround.

My car had a front plate holder ( I removed it...it's a new car and I prefer the lines as designed, not with a dealer advertisement on the front) that would hold one of their plates, but what I really am looking for is a surround for my rear tag. I've seen them before, but never where I could buy one, only on other cars, usually when driving (kinda hard to ask where they got it!).

The last couple of times we were there I even asked in the World of Disney store and at MouseGear in EPCOT, both said they didn't have them. Anyone have an idea where I could find one?

Thanks

Kevin

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There's another thread I just saw this morning about the vanity license plates with WDW themes on them, and it reminded me of something I'm looking for (and have been for about 5 trips)...a WDW themed license plate surround.

My car had a front plate holder ( I removed it...it's a new car and I prefer the lines as designed, not with a dealer advertisement on the front) that would hold one of their plates, but what I really am looking for is a surround for my rear tag. I've seen them before, but never where I could buy one, only on other cars, usually when driving (kinda hard to ask where they got it!).

The last couple of times we were there I even asked in the World of Disney store and at MouseGear in EPCOT, both said they didn't have them. Anyone have an idea where I could find one?

Thanks

Kevin
I was at Mousegear in EPCOT in early February. They had a License Plate Frame themed to this year's "Where Magic Lives". It was very busy with characters and was primarily pastel colours [sort of 'girly' to my mind].

I was actively looking for something along the lines of "I'd rather be at Disney World" or maybe "I <3 Mickey Mouse" type frame. Didn't see anthing else.

DisneyChik17

I just looked on the laughing place store site and there were no license plate frames at all. They had some really cute plates though.

Foolish Mortal

I have the classic, "Been there, done that, going back" plate holder. As of my last trip in December, I know I saw it available in Mickey's Star traders. Thought I noticed it in Mouse Gear but I'm not positive.

fizzle75

I have the classic, "Been there, done that, going back" plate holder. As of my last trip in December, I know I saw it available in Mickey's Star traders. Thought I noticed it in Mouse Gear but I'm not positive.

My wife has the same one on her car. We bought it at World Of Disney back in April of 2005. I haven't noticed any since then but I haven't really been looking either. I know www.disneyshopping.com has a small selection of automotive accessories,you might try looking there. Sorry I can't be more help. Good luck,I hope you find one! Be sure to let us all know when and where you find one, I know I would love to have one for my new vehicle.:wave:

scpergj

Original Poster
Thanks!

Ok...I'm going to guess I've been looking in the wrong place! We won't be back until this fall (at the earliest), so I'll check around then!

Really...I never even thought of Mickey's Star Traders!

Thanks!

Kevin

pinkrose

I was at Mousegear in EPCOT in early February. They had a License Plate Frame themed to this year's "Where Magic Lives". It was very busy with characters and was primarily pastel colours [sort of 'girly' to my mind].I was actively looking for something along the lines of "I'd rather be at Disney World" or maybe "I <3 Mickey Mouse" type frame. Didn't see anthing else.

I have that one on my van :lookaroun

Figment82

The Been There, Done That, Going Back one has been gone for quite some time. That's the one I have on my car. I wish they still sold it, as a lot of people ask about for it - it's the cutest one, imo.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not a problem. I was joking :lol:

I do have it on my van though. I agree, it isn't very masculine.

I'm actually ordering a couple on-line! :lol:

I have to do something, the Z4 currently has blue-tinted clear plastic covers and a number of States along the way have banned them! In fact, they're banned here too, but the police here won't pull you over just for that! I'm very well behaved when I drive that car! :lookaroun

So I want to get something Disney-oriented, and as far as I can find, the current one is the only one available.:shrug:

The Been There, Done That, Going Back one has been gone for quite some time. That's the one I have on my car. I wish they still sold it, as a lot of people ask about for it - it's the cutest one, imo.
I'd love to get my hands on that one if I could!

Sigh! Oh well!

Tim G

Would this be suitable??? :D

669d_1.jpg

scpergj

Original Poster
not good enough....perfect!

Would this be suitable??? :D

669d_1.jpg

Wow....I'd love one like that!

One day, in my dreams...well, I am a computer scientist (at least that's what my degree and my job title say I am...). I'd love to work for WDI one day!

Kevin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom