Liberty Tree Tavern

davidcyndi

Original Poster
LTT is our favorite place to sit and eat while in MK. I just checked their menu and all they are offering is the "All you care to eat" option. Has anyone been there yet and confirm this is all they are offering? Thanks

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Dinner has always been family style. (AYCE)

Lunch was family style OR individual entrees/apps.

For now, it is family style only for both lunch and dinner. Most restaurants have cut way back on offerings due to limited capacity. @davidcyndi I have a LTT lunch ADR on Monday and will be able to confirm if this is still the case.

davidcyndi

Original Poster
Dinner has always been family style. (AYCE)

Lunch was family style OR individual entrees/apps.

For now, it is family style only for both lunch and dinner. Most restaurants have cut way back on offerings due to limited capacity. @davidcyndi I have a LTT lunch ADR on Monday and will be able to confirm if this is still the case.

thank you very much. I agree lunch was not just ayce but dinner was. I guess I should have been more specific that I was speaking about lunch. I don’t care for the ayce and like other options on the menu. So will have to change my reservations for our trip in 9 days.

Club Cooloholic

thank you very much. I agree lunch was not just ayce but dinner was. I guess I should have been more specific that I was speaking about lunch. I don’t care for the ayce and like other options on the menu. So will have to change my reservations for our trip in 9 days.
Skippers is fantastic. Pick what you want and great stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom