Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

bigkbull

Original Poster
I saw on a couple of Disney blogger sites that the lunch menu changed for LTT Lunch. The platter is available and the dessert that comes with it is a trio. I was wondering if anyone went to dinner there recently and if the dessert is still the same or if it's the trio. We are eating there next week and I'd love to know what to expect. Granted, I am more than happy with the toffee cake (I still dream about it since having it in 2012 I think) but it would be cool to try out some other things as well.

Thanks!

Rasstuss

I saw on a couple of Disney blogger sites that the lunch menu changed for LTT Lunch. The platter is available and the dessert that comes with it is a trio. I was wondering if anyone went to dinner there recently and if the dessert is still the same or if it's the trio. We are eating there next week and I'd love to know what to expect. Granted, I am more than happy with the toffee cake (I still dream about it since having it in 2012 I think) but it would be cool to try out some other things as well.

Thanks!
We were there the 2nd week of December for dinner and the dessert was the trio. I have to say the toffee cake was my favorite dessert of the trip but even with a family of 4 we didn't finish any of the 3 after that huge feast.

Last edited:

bigkbull

Original Poster
We were there the 2nd week of December for dinner and the dessert was the trio. I have to sat the toffee cake was my favorite dessert of the trip but even with a family of 4 we didn't finish any of the 3 after that huge feast.

Well that's exciting, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom