Liberty Tree or Chef Mickeys

Sgt. Broomstick

Original Poster
Okay I'm trying to figure out which table service restaurant to book on the last day of our trip in August. Since we'll be at the Magic Kingdom that day I have it narrowed down to 2 choices: Chef Mickey's for breakfast (on the way to MK) or Liberty Tree for Dinner. I was initially going to make reservations for Chef Mickeys for breakfast but now I'm debating as to weather or not I want to use a table service credit for breakfast :veryconfu Although I know the breakfast at Chef Mickeys (from what I've read) is not to be missed. How is dinner at Liberty Tree and character wise is it as good as Chef Mickeys? Basically which is a better experience food wise, character wise etc. Thanks again! :)

LaughingGravy

Of course, availability of either could decide it for you.

If it were me, last day of my trip, latest possible seating at Liberty Tree,preferably the Washington Room (to the far left when you walk in, up a short staircase) ending up with being hopefully last out of the park= a whiz bang great memory ending to a great vacation.

tidoubleguher

I've done both, and the choice is difficult, but since breakfast is my favorite meal (Denny's at 6 PM for an omelet) I'd go with Chef Mickey's.:slurp:

tigsmom

Having done both I would choose dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. Chef Mickey's is our favorite for breakfast, but I like dinner better. :lookaroun
The characters in their Colonial garb are different and the food is yummy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom