News Liberty Square Riverboat and Tom Sawyer Island closing for lengthy refurbishment

DisAl

If I had an extra billion or two to fritter away I would have a replica of the Liberty Belle built to run up and down the river here. THEN, I would lay about 20 miles of track out in the country and get me a steam locomotive painted up just like the Walter E. Disney. :cool:
As things stand now though I will just have to settle for our every two years trip to Disney World.

DisneyTransport

If I had an extra billion or two to fritter away I would have a replica of the Liberty Belle built to run up and down the river here. THEN, I would lay about 20 miles of track out in the country and get me a steam locomotive painted up just like the Walter E. Disney. :cool:
As things stand now though I will just have to settle for our every two years trip to Disney World.
The world needs more steam trains! ALL ABOARD! 🚂

Raineman

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Just sayin'...
sub.jpg

tirian

With all of the detritus and everything else on the bottom of ROA, it looks alot more like an actual river than a concrete trench. Even the visible concrete on the side and on the bottom is discoloured enough that it looks similar to a riverbed. The track gives it away, but Mother Nature has added her own theming to the man-made ROA over the years.
I had the same initial reaction: except for the track, it looks like a dried-out river bed!

dmw

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know how deep the water usually is in ROA? It looks like it would be very shallow, even when full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom