Levi's Store announced for Disney Springs this summer

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, Sept. 3. The Levi's Store opened Thursday, Sept. 1. This retail store is one of only three U.S. Levi's stores that has a custom "tailor shop" inside the store. The other two locations are San Francisco and New York. Guests can choose patches and letters to spell out words for jackets and pants, as well as custom embroidering. See some examples on display above the tailor shop.

IMG_8287.JPG

IMG_8288.JPG

Examples of patches and letters that can be sewn onto your Levi's purchase. There are two sides to the Tailor Shop, with multiple boxes to choose from.

IMG_8291.JPG

The Levi's Store has a full array of adult and children's clothing.
IMG_8292.JPG

Bolt

Photo update as of Saturday, Sept. 3. The Levi's Store opened Thursday, Sept. 1. This retail store is one of only three U.S. Levi's stores that has a custom "tailor shop" inside the store. The other two locations are San Francisco and New York. Guests can choose patches and letters to spell out words for jackets and pants, as well as custom embroidering. See some examples on display above the tailor shop.

View attachment 159099

View attachment 159102

Examples of patches and letters that can be sewn onto your Levi's purchase. There are two sides to the Tailor Shop, with multiple boxes to choose from.

View attachment 159100

The Levi's Store has a full array of adult and children's clothing.
View attachment 159101
Okay, that tailor thing is actually pretty cool.

Pleakley

This will be huge among international visitors. We get a decent amount of summer tourists where I live and they are always looking for Levi's.

djkidkaz

This will be huge among international visitors. We get a decent amount of summer tourists where I live and they are always looking for Levi's.

Ok I guess that would make sense then cause I was wondering why they opened a Levi store. It's not even a popular brand in America anymore. Last time I bought Levi jeans was when my mom took me shopping at JCPenney for school clothes like 30 years ago.

Stitchon

Ok I guess that would make sense then cause I was wondering why they opened a Levi store. It's not even a popular brand in America anymore. Last time I bought Levi jeans was when my mom took me shopping at JCPenney for school clothes like 30 years ago.

They're still sold in seemingly every major department store in the USA and abroad. Someone is buying them.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I think people here need to understand that the majority of the stores opening in DS are for the international travelers. People complaining that they can find most of these stores in their local mall just need to know that millions of foreign visitors do not. If you don't care for it, then don't go in.

rob0519

I think people here need to understand that the majority of the stores opening in DS are for the international travelers. People complaining that they can find most of these stores in their local mall just need to know that millions of foreign visitors do not. If you don't care for it, then don't go in.

I agree. My daughter sold Men's suits at a large Macy's. A lot of her business came from European and Russian customers in town on vacation or conventions. They would buy multiple suits and then go the luggage department to buy an additional suitcase to take them all home.

pax_65

I'm not sure I understand the benefit of this. I'm sure the prices are going to be higher than my local outlet mall, so why would I buy Levi's when I'm on vacation in WDW? Disney Springs should contain shops and eateries that are hard to find other places, or better, unique to Disney. Then they become sort of an "attraction" in their own right. I'm not traveling to Disney to shop in Target or eat at Ruby Tuesday's.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure I understand the benefit of this. I'm sure the prices are going to be higher than my local outlet mall, so why would I buy Levi's when I'm on vacation in WDW? Disney Springs should contain shops and eateries that are hard to find other places, or better, unique to Disney. Then they become sort of an "attraction" in their own right. I'm not traveling to Disney to shop in Target or eat at Ruby Tuesday's.
This store sells the Levi's main line product, and not the lower quality Levi's outlet store product.

So if you want a high end Levi, go to Disney Springs. If you want the low quality outlet mall Levi's product, go to the outlet.

WhatJaneSays

I was hoping their tailor services were going to be more reasonable. $20+ Hemming for a pair of jeans I just bought from you for $60-$100 seems a bit much. (I can and do my own hemming mostly but it would have been nice to have it professionally done.)

DABIGCHEEZ

Oh... so awesome. :banghead: I need more Levi's to wear in the Florida sun. Can't wait until the Yukon Parka company opens.

Overall, we were not impressed with DS when we visited in August. Some nice new restaurants, some we will try and other we will never try. Everyone disliked the shopping areas... again visually very nice, but we personally viewed it as wasted space. I fully understand we are not the targeted audience they are trying to keep on site... and God knows there were enough foreigners there at the time.:jawdrop:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Oh... so awesome. :banghead: I need more Levi's to wear in the Florida sun. Can't wait until the Yukon Parka company opens.

Overall, we were not impressed with DS when we visited in August. Some nice new restaurants, some we will try and other we will never try. Everyone disliked the shopping areas... again visually very nice, but we personally viewed it as wasted space. I fully understand we are not the targeted audience they are trying to keep on site... and God knows there were enough foreigners there at the time.:jawdrop:
Since you already seem to understand that you are not the target audience for the majority of the new shopping places, why are you so upset over it? I ask because you used this :banghead: in your post. For us, the restaurant changes at DS are very nice and we look forward to trying all of them. We won't go shopping in the majority of the new stores, but I couldn't care less that they are there for others to enjoy and spend their vacation dollar on. So it also seems that you have an issue with foreigners at DS or just at WDW altogether?

DABIGCHEEZ

Did I say I am upset? to US it really will remain wasted space in our eyes. :banghead:
BTW... Why are you so upset by my use of :banghead:

EDIT to add: I just stated my observation about the amout of foreigners there when we were there... did not say I had a problem with it. It was more of a response to an earlier post about the targeted audience being foreigners.

Here is a few more for you...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom