Lets Talk WDW Golf

m3owbox

On this upcoming trip in February, my husband and my father are really wanting to golf. I do not know anything about golfing in the World. So I was hoping some of you could help me out with it. Where are the best places to go? Is there transportation provided if you are staying at a Disney Resort? Can you rent clubs there? About how much does it cost? And any general knowledge would be great. Thanks in advance!

MikeyK72

If you are staying at a WDW resort and golfing on one of the Disney courses you can receive free transportation to and from the course. At your resort, let your bellman know that you are heading to a WDW course and he'll call you a taxi and give you a free voucher with tip included.

When you're finished with your round, ask for a free voucher to get back to your resort.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

My husband loves the Magnolia Golf Course. I like it because it has the Mickey Mouse sand trap. For a small fee, you can ride along in the golf cart without playing. There was a lot of wildlife there to check out, and I brought a book with me. It ended up being a relaxing afternoon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom