Lesser Known Treasures of Disney Dining

GeneralKnowledge

Original Poster
Over the years, my family has eaten at all of the big name restaurants in WDW, Cali Grill, Ohana, Everything in World Showcase, etc. Dining is a key part of our trip. We enjoy eating out and try to get around to our favorite restaurants. This year we're trying to expand to some of the lesser known , but still good restaurants. Does anyone have a restaurant they love that doesn't get the attention it deserves?

Demeter Tess

I second Kona! (Though I did get sick after eating there this past March... Not sure what that was about.)

On our most recent trip we tried out the Grand Floridian Cafe, for lack of other last-minute reservations. We were very, very pleasantly surprised! The service was good, the food was great, and it was nice to actually spend time at the Grand Floridian. Whenever we do the MK, we like to leave the park for dinner at one of the nearby MK resorts, so now we have one more to add to our list!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Over the years, my family has eaten at all of the big name restaurants in WDW, Cali Grill, Ohana, Everything in World Showcase, etc. Dining is a key part of our trip. We enjoy eating out and try to get around to our favorite restaurants. This year we're trying to expand to some of the lesser known , but still good restaurants. Does anyone have a restaurant they love that doesn't get the attention it deserves?

I love LOVE Grand Floridian Cafe. I think it is a hidden jem!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom