Les oreilles jaunes/Yellow Ears Protest at DLP

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Seems like DLP's APs have had enough with park reservations as much as we are. I'd not be surprised if something similar happens in the US Parks. Translation of the details go as follows:
If you are an annual pass holder, you are not happy with the booking system, and you want to come and express your dissatisfaction (peacefully of course)
Meet on October 22 at 2 p.m. in front of the DLH, with yellow ears (or yellow clothing) and small signs that will show the park that we don't want to let it go.
(2 p.m. to avoid interfering with the entrance to the park in the morning and spoiling the stay of a lifetime of families who have nothing to do with it)
if you can't be physically present for this first demonstration, but you support the idea, register as "interested"
PS: no need for a reservation, we won't go to the park, just to the gardens and in front of the entrance.

cjkeating

From what I can see using my basic French and the translate feature on Twitter this seems to be led by French social media 'influencers' who a) seem to be in the parks all the time and b) take issue as the reservation system is impacting their social media influencer ability.

Maybe if they didn't try and visit 365 days a year it would free up some reservations for AP holders who visit 12 days a year... 😅

The Empress Lilly

From what I can see using my basic French and the translate feature on Twitter this seems to be led by French social media 'influencers' who a) seem to be in the parks all the time and b) take issue as the reservation system is impacting their social media influencer ability.

Maybe if they didn't try and visit 365 days a year it would free up some reservations for AP holders who visit 12 days a year... 😅
Fair point. I wouldn't want to begrudge anybody their Disney time. But lifestyle AP holders are ruining AP for us 5-15 days per year AP holders. They breed like rabbits, they're everywhere nowadays, all parks! 🐇 🐇 🐇 🐇 🐇🐇

Sir_Cliff

I saw it on Facebook and clicked interested out of curiosity 😂

It somehow feels very french, even if its a protest to be able to go EuroDisney more than stop the Amerinazation of French culture in the past😂
Yes, I do love that while the discussion on the boards about the US parks regarding reservations and price rises centres around not going or spending more time at Universal, in France it's more "They are infringing upon my rights as a Frenchman to go to the theme parks whenever I please! Liberté, égalité, fraternité, EuroDisney!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom