Length of stay wheelchair rental. Why we choose Scooterbug.

Nij

Original Poster
Praise where praise is due.
We used to use a resort loan wheelchair for our stay as my wife has a weak replacement ankle joint and cannot walk an entire day in the parks.
It used to be free but, like many things, the service is now discontinued.
We were given a leaflet with several companies to choose from all of whom deliver to the resort.
The first time, we chose SCOOTERBUG as they seemed reasonable prices and could deliver at short notice.
They made everything very easy with delivery to the concierge desk (Port Orleans Riverside) the same day, within an hour or so.
The chair, initially, was a little creaky and when requested they replaced it without question.
The second time, based on our good experience, we used them again and it was faultless for the second time.
When we asked to extend our rental by a further day they sorted it out perfectly and, more importantly, noticed a mistake in the original bill which meant we had paid for two leg extensions when we only had asked for one.
They credited the amount and it meant we actually had a small amount returned, as a refund, Due to it being slightly more than the extra day rental.
This was very honest of them and now we will not use anyone else. ... 5 star service, kept their promises, you speak to a friendly agent each time, and reasonable charges too.
recommended.

Nij

Original Poster
Oh and I forgot to mention.... cheaper than renting daily in the parks and you get to have it for the arrival and walk in!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Praise where praise is due.
We used to use a resort loan wheelchair for our stay as my wife has a weak replacement ankle joint and cannot walk an entire day in the parks.
It used to be free but, like many things, the service is now discontinued.
We were given a leaflet with several companies to choose from all of whom deliver to the resort.
The first time, we chose SCOOTERBUG as they seemed reasonable prices and could deliver at short notice.
They made everything very easy with delivery to the concierge desk (Port Orleans Riverside) the same day, within an hour or so.
The chair, initially, was a little creaky and when requested they replaced it without question.
The second time, based on our good experience, we used them again and it was faultless for the second time.
When we asked to extend our rental by a further day they sorted it out perfectly and, more importantly, noticed a mistake in the original bill which meant we had paid for two leg extensions when we only had asked for one.
They credited the amount and it meant we actually had a small amount returned, as a refund, Due to it being slightly more than the extra day rental.
This was very honest of them and now we will not use anyone else. ... 5 star service, kept their promises, you speak to a friendly agent each time, and reasonable charges too.
recommended.

Thanks! This will be useful for me if I ever go with my dad again. I think my parental units have fallen off the Disney wagon, but one day they may want to come back. I'm sure quite a few could benefit from this knowledge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom