Lego Store @ Disney Springs

C.FERNIE

Original Poster
Does anyone know why Lego still has a store at Disney Springs? I was just thinking with there own park why they still are there? Anyone know?

DManRightHere

Does anyone know why Lego still has a store at Disney Springs? I was just thinking with there own park why they still are there? Anyone know?

Lego is about merchandise, why not be in every possible money making merchandise market? Lego and Disney make money off of each other with by licensing (marvel, star wars, etc)

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Disney World is one of the most profitable and important places to actually have a store or restaurant in. It's a pretty big deal, to be honest.

DfromATX

Having 2 sons, I can tell you that Legos are an expensive habit (and I'm glad we don't have to buy them anymore). We've been to the Disney Springs location and my sons loved it. But Legoland the park... ehhh, I looked into it, but it looked a little babyish.

tk924

Because that place is literally a zoo.

So true. We've stopped walking into the store because it's almost impossible to walk through there. I do like to look in and see if there are any new Lego statues on display.
Other than that, I would never buy any Lego there. Sets can be found much cheaper elsewhere.

Dave Z

So true. We've stopped walking into the store because it's almost impossible to walk through there. I do like to look in and see if there are any new Lego statues on display.
Other than that, I would never buy any Lego there. Sets can be found much cheaper elsewhere.
Only if they are on sale, I'm a collector and have over 375,000 Legos ! I find that the store price and catalog price match, If you want high prices go to Toy'r'us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom