Lego Ideas Inside Out

Captain Aperture

Original Poster
image.jpeg

Hey. Not sure if the title of this thread sounds any misleading, but I wanted to point out that somebody's submitted a concept for a fully-fledged Inside Out Lego set on Lego Ideas. Wanted to spend the news a bit, and hypothetically get some more supporters for the project.

In order for it to even be considered to become an actual set, it requires 10,000 supporters. Guy's currently sitting at 6,405, with only 158 days left (as of writing) to drum up support. In order to support the project, you need to sign up for a Lego Ideas account (which is completely free) and click on the big "Support" button. There's also links to share the project on social media.

Personally, I feel like the set deserves to be made from both the perspective of somebody who loves both Inside Out, and Lego, and from the perspective of us maybe getting more Inside Out content via Lego's co-branding deals (as evidenced by Lego Dimensions and the Lego Movie franchise, as of late).

TL;DR: Somebody's trying to get an Inside Out Lego set made, metaphorical chocolate goes good with hypothetical peanut butter, and I think the guy running it would love for us to help get it made.

Here's the link, spread it like wildfire if you haven't already, and don't forget to support!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/109759

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom