Lee at Tusker House

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Been to almost every character meal, most of them multiple times over the last 15 years. Best experience ever came from Lee at Tusker House. Not just an amazing server but he went out of his way to make some of the cutest and best character experiences that we have ever had. When your kids are older, mine are almost 20 & 17, the extra mile he went made it so much fun! So, thank you Lee, for an amazing interaction, it is Cast Members like you that make Disney, Disney!

figment1988

View attachment 66725 View attachment 66724 View attachment 66723 Been to almost every character meal, most of them multiple times over the last 15 years. Best experience ever came from Lee at Tusker House. Not just an amazing server but he went out of his way to make some of the cutest and best character experiences that we have ever had. When your kids are older, mine are almost 20 & 17, the extra mile he went made it so much fun! So, thank you Lee, for an amazing interaction, it is Cast Members like you that make Disney, Disney!

If i remember well, he used to make tin foil "windmill" hats for guests celebrating birthdays. I should know because i used to be a seater from 2009 to July 2012

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
You meet great CMs every trip but this experience was just amazing. I have sent a few letters to Disney thanking them for Cast Members that go out of their way but hope this one got recognized out of all of them, it was that much fun! :)

Ariel4711

You meet great CMs every trip but this experience was just amazing. I have sent a few letters to Disney thanking them for Cast Members that go out of their way but hope this one got recognized out of all of them, it was that much fun! :)

Where can letters be sent? I want to send one for another CM from Tusker House, Neil. He really made our experience amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom