LED lights used on Spaceship Earth

fngoofy

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me the brand of outdoor LED lights used to light up Spaceship Earth? Or, for that matter any other outdoor LED lighting used at WDW.
Thanks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The building itself last time I checked still used traditional diochric bulbs.

All the landscaping around the base uses Sylvania RGB LED fittings.

fngoofy

Original Poster
The building itself last time I checked still used traditional diochric bulbs.

All the landscaping around the base uses Sylvania RGB LED fittings.
Thank you Martin. Yes, it is the landscaping fixtures that went in a few years ago that I am thinking of. They are hexagonal I think and yes I remember them being the RGB. Perfect and again, thanks for the quick reply. I am needing some lighting around my house and thought I would look into these.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thank you Martin. Yes, it is the landscaping fixtures that went in a few years ago that I am thinking of. They are hexagonal I think and yes I remember them being the RGB. Perfect and again, thanks for the quick reply. I am needing some lighting around my house and thought I would look into these.
I hope you have deep pockets. From what I remember they were mid 4 figures per light back when they were installed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am having trouble finding them out on the net. They have a neat led ribbon that may work though.
There was a thread on it back when they were first installed and I am pretty sure someone linked to the exact lights is said thread. You might have better luck finding that thread and going from there.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There was a thread on it back when they were first installed and I am pretty sure someone linked to the exact lights is said thread. You might have better luck finding that thread and going from there.
Yup. Was going to say that.

Had lots of photos too IIRC. December 2007 ish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom