• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report Leave for Disney World on Friday The 13th They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. A July 2018 Trip Report.

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Those birds are aggressive little thieves! They jumped up on our table at Typhoon Lagoon and stole the fish off DS's plate and flew off.
They weren't at all afraid to help themselves! I am not a fan of them at all.

Lovely night at Epcot! I love exploring all the pathways of Morocco back there! Can't believe your standby time was 10 minutes. We felt lucky waiting only 35 for Frozen Ever After!
It was evening EMH so it was late and the park was very empty by that point. We were pumped that it was such a short standby wait. I'm sure Spence and possibly others might not have ridden had we had a longer wait.

amjt660

Advertisement
Great Epcot pictures
Glad you enjoyed Frozen Ever After
I like the ride but not a fan of the placement

Max

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Great Epcot pictures
Glad you enjoyed Frozen Ever After
I like the ride but not a fan of the placement

Max
Thanks Max! I do my best with the iPhone pics! Too lazy to carry a “real” camera anymore.
I agree about the placement of FEA. That was our one & only ride on FEA this trip. I liked it enough to ride it again in the future.

Spash007

Adam ordered the Gratin de Macaroni. I tried to warn him that it wouldn't be the ooey gooey type of macaroni he loves, but once he had the idea of macaroni and cheese in his head he couldn't resist ordering it. He was disappointed. It was very dry, not even enough cream sauce to coat the macaroni.
This is the same experience we had last year. The macaroni was so highly recommended, and one of the reasons we chose Chefs de France was because we figured I could split it with our daughter. It was awful - dry and had absolutely no flavor to it

Rista1313

This is the same experience we had last year. The macaroni was so highly recommended, and one of the reasons we chose Chefs de France was because we figured I could split it with our daughter. It was awful - dry and had absolutely no flavor to it
I heard it was good a few years ago, but lately, this is the story I hear!

Top Bottom