Leave a Legacy

cndrellagrl

Original Poster
I have family in Disney World right now and they want to find a picture of a family member that was placed on the Leave a Legacy wall. We don't have the number or information. Any ideas how they could find out where someone is on there? Thanks!

Arecheri

If you are standing in front of spaceship earth with your back towards the entrance gate, look to your right and you will see the camera center underneath the entrance to spaceship earth. If you speak to someone at the register they can help you locate the whereabouts of your leave a legacy. I had to do this before in order to find mine.

monorailguy01

can you still get your picture taken? or has this offer stopped.

I am going at the end of sept. for my honeymoon and I think it would be real cool if me and my wife can do this while we are there.

would anyone happen to know?

nolatron

can you still get your picture taken? or has this offer stopped.

I am going at the end of sept. for my honeymoon and I think it would be real cool if me and my wife can do this while we are there.

would anyone happen to know?

Photos were stopped in June 2007.

DisneyWall-E

I got my picture on there from my senior trip. That was over 10 years ago. Man I'm getting old. Its cool to look myself up every time I go back. But I agree they should be moved to another out of the way location.

DizneyPryncess

DH & I got our pictures on there in 2001 maybe? I can't even remember - it was a while back. It doesn't even look like us now. But I'm glad we did it, it'll be fun to show our little girl one day. We forget our location every single year and have to go to the locator nearby. They will help you find your location with your last name. :)

yellowb

My wife and I had one taken in 2004 while we were still dating. Even though it is on the bottom row, it has a clear view of SSE every day. The picture still looks fine and we are able to recognize it every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom